Trade block hash on BlockDx, with leverage and low fees.Trade right now
BlockDx Exchange is a decentralized blockchain platform developed by an anonymous engineering team. The headquarter of BlockDx foundation and the operating company was established in the Cayman Islands, a British Overseas Territory in the Caribbean.
BNB Smart Chain (BSC) is best described as a blockchain that runs in parallel to the BNB Beacon Chain. Unlike BNB Beacon Chain, BSC boasts smart contract functionality and compatibility with the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM). The design goal here was to leave the high throughput of BNB Beacon Chain intact while introducing smart contracts into its ecosystem.
In essence, both blockchains operate side-by-side. It’s worth noting that BSC isn’t a so-called layer two or off-chain scalability solution. It’s an independent blockchain that could run even if BNB Beacon Chain went offline. That said, both chains bear a strong resemblance from a design standpoint.
Because BSC is EVM-compatible, it launched with support for the rich universe of Ethereum tools and DApps. In theory, this makes it easy for developers to port their projects over from Ethereum. For users, it means that applications like MetaMask can be easily configured to work with BSC. Seriously – it’s just a matter of tweaking a couple of settings. Check out Use MetaMask for BNB Smart Chain to get started.
The blockhash is a value obtained by converting information such as the root hash that encrypts the transaction history in a specific block, the hash value of the previous block, and the nonce back into a hash. In the blockchain, a device that makes forgery of data more difficult is the hash.
1. BlockDx futures trading is a transaction that takes about 60 seconds and 20 blocks (applies block 1 to 18 transactions, applies next transactions in blocks 19 to 20, and applies the result of block 20 data) based on the BNB Smart Chain. The hash value of the block of the exchange is created as a combination of English letters and numbers as an investment object. Investors can invest in B mode when the last digits of the hash value from 0 to 4 are expected, and in L mode when 5 to 9 are expected.
2. BlockDx limit B/L mode transactions (specified number of B - specified number of L) are manually liquidated with profit or loss according to the set number of times and the smart contract is automatically terminated at the set value.
3. BlockDx leveraged trades are x1: ±1%, x5: ±5%, x10: ±10%, x15: ±15%, x20: ±20%. Fees are 0.04% for trades with selected leverage and 0.02% for limit trades.
4. BLDX token transaction mining is 0.02% of the market price and 0.01% of the limit price.
1. The pledge node of the BlockDx exchange is a system that anyone who holds BLDX tokens can participate in. Equity revenue of pledge node participants is distributed in real time on a 1/n basis of 20% of the total transaction fee by way of proof of stake.
2. Only a total of 20 million BLDX tokens can be pledged to stake nodes, which can be revoked at any time.
Refer a friend to earn up to 40% rewards on BlockDx various token trading fees. When trading, the profits are distributed instantly from the smart contract.